Wednesday, January 23, 2008

WOW! It's that easy...

For all this time that I've seen family and individual blogs, I've thought that they must have some serious computer genius in their family or, at the very least, be payinig a ton of money for some crazy Go Daddy dot com name. I'm so far out of the technical loop that I once understood. I spent some time this evening cleaning out my 'Inbox' and came across a link to a friend's blog. Then from there, there were links to other friends' blogs, and still more. Well, needless to say, my next move was to click 'create your own blog'. And, WA-LA, here I am.

Keep posted to see if I actually keep this thing updated. I'm making no promises of the eloquently written, tear inducing verbage that I've spent the past 30 minutes reading, but you may get a funny story or two about our gang and this beautiful thing we call 'family'.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jenny,

I am so glad you've joined the blogging world!! Welcome! And you're right, it isn't very hard at all. I actually have turned the pregnancy section of my blog, http://anewjackson.blogspot.com, into a book for Jonas to read someday. I'll keep watching ;).

~Lori