Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Dad still getting better...

My dad went to the ER last night as a precaution for some symptoms he was having, as per the doctor's request. He has been having periodic episodes of breathing difficulty. They checked my dad over, complete with x-rays, and he's doing well. His hemoglobin is hoovering around 10, which I understand not to be great, but ok. My mom was getting a little concerned that maybe the pneumonia was coming back and I think my dad was growing concerned as well. It was great to hear both of their voices this morning... a sound of relief for both of them.

Funny thing... my mom told me that when she took my dad to the ER last night that he made it VERY clear to the staff that he would not be staying this time. Crack me up! Of course, if he needed it, he would have. But, he was speaking as to his desire for the outcome.

I hope you all are well and greatly appreciate you in our lives!

No comments: