Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A year already?

Time is so unforgiving. How could it have been a year already? Alas, time does not lie. In fact, it's been over a year.

Britton is now in Ms. Sosa's first grade, Maili in Ms. Lobiondo's 3rd grade and Dominic on the Kapok team in 6th grade. All seem to be thriving and doing well.

The newest addition to our family, a labradoodle born August 5, 2009, has been a delight. Her name is Sandy and she's one of us now. I enjoy having her around. It's been nice.

Rick is still GM at McLane FoodService Inc in Concord. I'm still multi-tasking like it actually works... when will I learn? SO, I'm still in charge of the Minor Fundraising Program with our PTA, I'm currently teaching a rotation in the toddler Sunday school room at our church, I'm staying VERY busy with my Premier Designs Jewelry business (3 years now) and trying to stay caught up with the kids.

Dominic, Maili and Britton decided they wanted to try out for the Alice in Wonderland children's production. Dominic got the role of the white rabbit, while Maili and Britton have been cast as the jury. They are excited! Their play will be January 22 & 23.

I'm signing off, as I have MUCH MUCH MUCH work to do and need more than the two hours of sleep I got last night.

Hugs and love to each of you.

No comments: